Monday, January 21, 2008

Reaffirm Your Loves

Being alone is suck. My wife is away for a year in Korea and my cute little daughter is in Cirebon also for a year. Going home for now is never been a happy journey. Because I know exactly, nobody wait me there.

The best way to end a day is when you get home at night. A cute funny face sees through the window, and when the door is opened she does 'daddy home dance'. Then a beautiful woman comes out to give me the best kiss.

I will miss those now until a year to come. Being alone at home is very irritating. Our little house is losing the light of love. Light that we shine everyday.

Than I realized, how strong that was. How strong our love brought the light in our house. How amazing the laughs and tears had written unforgettable stories in our wall. When I'm alone in my house, I can feel the love we share together.

Like a hologram, I remember where my wife Desti stands to cook, where my daughter Zahra plays with her toys. I thank God, for those lovely stories and realize so much I love and miss them now........

Their loves are my power to stand up and run. Run to the near future, where they will be standing in that white painted door. For that daddy home dance, for that kiss, for their loves. I will bring you the best of me..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I missed those lovely moments, when we share our happiness and sadness together. I miss the moment when u hold me tight to make me even stronger. I miss u my love...so much..